Isuzu SUV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its midnight and someone decided there to stupid to hit the input button. On the tv. So instead the bust in your room wake you up make you fix it and watch a Loud movie.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
:smilebox: :sign5: :sign6:

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Rodeo Song said:
please do come back when you speak english and are understandable.
meanwhile, keep your nose to the screen and crank the TV till the volume knobo goes to 11.
You're no shining beacon of grammatical perfection yourself. (nor am I)

The guy is obviously half asleep or something. Why not just shrug your shoulders and give this topic a pass, instead of trying to pick a fight? Or is it that you're really that desperate for attention?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Rodeo Song said:
meanwhile, keep your nose to the screen and crank the TV till the volume knobo goes to 11.
are you f*ucking serious? or are you just a total douchebag? i think both. get off your high horse, you type no better then we do. besides, what does it matter anyway? its the interwebz. my suggestion to you? grow a set and get off this site, i have yet to see you contribute anything to this forum other then entertainment from your stupidity. good night.

·
Registered
749 Posts
pmat said:
Rodeo Song said:
are you f*ucking serious? or are you just a total douchebag? i think both. get off your high horse, you type no better then we do. besides, what does it matter anyway? its the interwebz. my suggestion to you? grow a set and get off this site, i have yet to see you contribute anything to this forum other then entertainment from your stupidity. good night.
We already did this like literally 2 weeks ago. I am simply amazed by some people. He is obviously and indubitably both.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He did this last time I started a thread in this board. I don't see why using proper grammar and English to talk about a Japanese automaker is that important. And its the internet. Proper English doesn't get used around your friends does it? Probably not. And that's what most people here are. There friends. and with your friends informal English is the norm.

Oh and thanks for sticking up for me guys :)

·
Registered
6,404 Posts

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
mikeydub said:
I don't see why using proper grammar and English to talk about a Japanese automaker is that important.
I don't know. I like being able to understand a post the first time I read it instead of having to read it 7 or 8 times, substituting various words and punctuation using my imagination. That's why using proper grammar and English is important. So people can understand you.

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
you guys do realize he's probably laughing at you guys right? By replying and acknowledging his posts he wins you lose.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Honestly, I didn't undertand it either when I read it. I had to read it over a couple times and put myself in the situation, which I have been in before so I can relate.

I believe this is what he meant:
Its midnight and someone decided they're too stupid to hit the input button on the tv. So instead they bust in your room, wake you up, make you fix it, and watch a Loud movie.

I don't know what it is but all the women in my family do not understand the input button.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Med!c said:
you guys do realize he's probably laughing at you guys right? By replying and acknowledging his posts he wins you lose.
Yeah, well. Whatever. GRAMMAR RULES! :walk:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Okay Sorry I was still half asleep when posting. Ill make a mental note that I can't post when I'm ****ing half asleep.

Maybe ill just stop posting altogether. And half the time my phone rucks up what I write because its a computer. And doesn't know what I'm trying to type. Seriously. Anybody that makes fun of someone or harasses them because they can't type on a touch screen phone in the middle of the night while there half asleep has no life.

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
don't stop posting, just ignore the retards, locking this one up ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.