Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well kids heres the lesson of the day, dont pull long nights in the shop when installing gaskets :lol: I whent to get my trooper filled whith watter and it started running out. Well first time was no biggie, i forgot a plug in the block, put that in and were good to go. then watter starts running out the other side of the motor. Well after banging my head against the wall(literally out of frustraition :lol: ) i found the problem. I put the intake gasket on backwards, so the thermostat housing wasnt sealing. Now if you have ever taken an intake off a 2.6L youll know how absolutlely stupid this is (it is REALY obvious how it goes). So dont go too long in the shop or this may happen to you! :lol:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Been there done that, same thing happen to me tried a late night of wrenching, go to bed thinking first thing in the morning i will just start it up check the visuals and go. wrong doesn't go good with big leak. you are not alone.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Been there done that, same thing happen to me tried a late night of wrenching, go to bed thinking first thing in the morning i will just start it up check the visuals and go. wrong doesn't go good with big leak. you are not alone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.