Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We recently had some major flooding in my state, and my road pretty much disappeared. I had to go to work, and I think I ripped the flex pipe open a little. I looked, and the flexpipe is part of the piping, it's not seperate. I looked at both Walker and Maremonts websites, and they have exhaust diagrams. The piping I need though comes up NA. Here's a picture of what I mean.

It's on the diagram, but there's no valid part #. I had the same problem with Maremont. Any ideas? I'd rather not take it to an exhaust shop if I can avoid it.

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
yeah, if that is your Y joint i had that give a hole about a year ago. any guy who's good can get up in there to weld it which is what i went for and it has stuck - also because the part is really expensive.

i think all hyundai isuzu parts had used pipes

·
Registered
368 Posts
Any exhaust shop worth their salt should be able to fix you up pretty easy without having to order a vehicle specific part, flex pipes are available in a large amount of universal sizes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.