Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I was actually thinking about doing a post like this based your thread Geoff. The information is all there just scattered across 3 pages. At least he didn't make an ad for the Classified section stating he did all the work.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Silly Canadians are as bad as the English with their spelling. ;-)

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I'm not going to lie I've looked at that thread quite a few times and never noticed the spelling error. I always wondered why I couldn't find it using the search function.

geoffinbc said:
But no one cough it for over a year. So your just as guilty lol.
At this time I'd like to point out that it's spelled CAUGHT not COUGH. So we're back to silly Canadians. :lol:

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Sure because Canadian phones are preprogrammed to put the wrong word in there. ;-) It's cool auto correct hooks me up all the time. My friends always ask what Duck You is supposed to mean.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
To do a full alignment on a Trooper takes well over an hour depending on what needs to be adjusted. If it's really bad I wouldn't be surprised for it take over 2 hours. Even doing just a toe alignment takes around 30 minutes.

For caster to make steering stiffer you'd have to make a very large adjustment. I've moved caster more then 4 degrees on several models and never felt a difference in steering effort. I would guess your new steering links are just a lot tighter then your old ones.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts