·
Registered
3,998 Posts
dman4486 said:
Basejob said:
Hail damage?

Want to paint my truck next? :D
acorns...10 years of acorns :(

if you like what you see at the end and you want to buy the keg and paint....bring it on :twisted:
I might take you up on that deal if you're serious. :)

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
That was bought from Breakaway Honda eh? They are just down the road from my office. 8)

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Good Job, I like the results. I would almost trust you with my truck under the gun :wink:

How much do you know about paint? Part of my truck is faded red.. I'm trying to figure out if I can compound it to clean it up, or if I should just begin prep work on it for paint this summer. Going to make a separate thread on that.

Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
I just realized how attractive your truck might be if you removed the "P" from Passport.... :D

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
dman4486 said:
another update....

went to meet a fellow board member and this happened on the way home! :D

I don't get it, you ran out of gas? :lol:

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
I wouldn't mind that truck with my bumper/winch on the front..

Someday I might upgrade to 33s. Those new Kumho tires are looking pretty special.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
dman4486 said:
Basejob said:
I wouldn't mind that truck with my bumper/winch on the front..

Someday I might upgrade to 33s. Those new Kumho tires are looking pretty special.
yea...I like your bumper, but look at that approach angle I have 8)

I may take you up on the hub offer though....any idea what the parts are that I would need to get them back to working condition?
Just the the center turn dial; it broke on the inside, and no longer turns the actuator that makes the splines move in and out.

I think it's a pretty generic part that can be sourced from any AISIN hub like toyota's.. it's usually the splines, etc that is different. I was going to fix and the sell them originally.. I'll find out what they need and let you know..

PS.. those upper BJs are only good for the 96+ rodeos.. :lol: I'll put 'em up for sale. :D

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
I Like how you changed your location "town of" for the dumb yankees like me.. :lol:

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
dman4486 said:
we need to hit the pub sometime....buddy's getting married, so we might be going that way saturday with the wedding party
That's for the warning! :lol:

I'll be around this weekend.. just doing doing rotors on an RX8 for a buddy in the day.. might hit downtown at night..just give me a call or text man.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
My Rugged Ridge hubs are better!! :la:

:lol: Good work! Your truck's coming to gether.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Good job man!

perfect for doing trail repairs on your front Diff too! :lol: 8)

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Glad you got out man!

Wish I could have joined you.. I got my neighbor's car done today, now I can actually get my own junk done. :lol:

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
dman4486 said:
lol.....

glad to hear ya got it done :) Anything else going on with that car?
Nope! His new transmission that his 'buddy' put in for him is leaking a little bit.. I told him it's going to continue leaking untill my truck is done. :lol: Silly guy - my truck won't ever be done.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts