Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been on the Planet for... a while now and I have yet to meet any other members in person. :(

I'd like to get some sort of meet-and-greet together so that can change. I'm not even talking a wheeling adventure (although I'm down for that too). I'd just like to meet a few people and see some other appreciated Isuzu's. Most of the ones I see these days are pretty rough looking.

I know we have a lot of members in Dallas, a few in Rockwall, some in Arlington and Fort Worth, some north of Dallas and then several in the Austin area and then some south of Austin.

And Texas is kinda huge, so how many of you would seriously be down for something like this? Let me know and I'll try to plan something.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Depends on when and where. Keller's Hamburgers and Sonic are possibilities for a meet so we can at least grab some shade and have a cold beverage.

Kudos for trying to get a meet up scheduled. :eek:ccasion5:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Id be down for it. Depending on how close to Arlington it is. Because Arlington is still like a 45 mindrive from here. Although I'm busy the next few weeks. And the second week of July I go get my trooper :) I can't wait. But the problems I have to fix I could wait on

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Im thinking of going to hidden falls adventure park in marble falls if you are interested on July 8th and 9th. Gonna take the toyota for a shakedown run to see how it does.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I'm in!!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
How 'bout this:

Saturday, Aug 13: 11am - whenever. Keller's Drive In 10554 Harry Hines Boulevard, Dallas, TX 75220.

Just an idea... :eek:ccasion5:

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Steve, sounds good to me....

·
Registered
161 Posts
OK, how bout you others - Peter, Mikeydub, VO|TRON... get this on your calendars now. Jaybird it's a haul from Austin but if you happen to be in Dallas hope you can join us...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Moved to Sat, Aug 13th. Round up some DFW Isuzu owners and let's get some ZU's there...

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
sounds good..new date works for me..

·
Registered
706 Posts
All a matter of me getting the Trooper running right guys.
I REALLY want to meet up though, especially to see some of these other Troops in person :p~

Unless of course one of you guys would happen to know of a 2.3 someone could bring along? Then I could borrow the step-dad's truck in order to go get the engine and just so happen to be in the same area of the meet. :D If ya catch my drift

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'll try and make it to at least say hi, no promise on the trooper being there however,

I got delayed on my engine rebuild and I'm not gonna be able to get to it for another few months or so. :[

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not seeing how to edit a post, so I'll just make a new thread. Please don't reply to this one.

Admin's can lock this if you'd like.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I can't make it that Saturday I'm going to visit family. And don't get back till the 17th
I wish I could be there though. Maybe I can make the next meet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts