Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I'm back on the forum. I need to find a good Isuzu shop in the metro Denver/Aurora area. Blew an auto tranny fluid line & I need it fixed right the first time & in a timely manner. Any suggestions from area members will be appreciated.

Robin...

·
Registered
11,467 Posts
Not an isuzu shop but I've always had good service from Aurora Hills Automotive at Alameda and Potomac. 1 block west of 225 and just south of Alameda. Just dont take it to them for control arm bushings, they'll probably kick you out after I had them do mine LOL. Also there is a good shop just north of there next to Aurora Honda. Used to be a blue building but now its red. They did my rear axle bearings and seals when Aurora Hills couldnt get me in to do it. While waiting you can walk a few blocks north to Firing Line and do some target practice or buy yourself a new gun LOL.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Gizmo. I actually had to take it to a closer place to my house. Can't tow rope that truck all over the place in Aurora & in this holiday traffic. As to the Firing Line. Do they let you shoot .223's there? I have a Ruger mini 14 thats never been shot yet. :mrgreen:

Robin...

·
Registered
11,467 Posts
Nope, its a 25 yrd indoor range. Only rifles allowed are pellets or .22s, otherwise only pistols. Can rent pistols there too if you decide you want to try something you are interested in. You can shoot the .223 at Family Shooting Center which is inside Cherry Creek State park. Its a 100 yrd outdoor range. Have to pay park entrance fee as well as range fees though. Used to be able to go to it without paying since its privately owned and not owned by the park. But several years ago the park closed off the entrance in that part.

Or you can just decide its too much trouble finding a place to shoot and give it to me :mrgreen: I've been thinking of getting one for a while, just havent found a used one the age I want for the price I want to pay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts