Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OMG people who breed these dogs into retarded mutations should be shot....thats horrible whatever creations this was. thats not a dog is a small ball of inbred mental retardation.... def not funny...!!!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

ok i just killed my thread with really sad videos of some peoples sick idea of mutated midget 4leged purse poopers....

i have to bow out now.... the first video was funny but the more i searched in the other vids it made me sick and sad.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im not trying to offend anyone who likes those dogs but there is something def physically wrong with them....or maybe i just dont get it....i know it came off crappy but i see people abusing and tormenting these dogs in some videos and they are just the brunt of a joke........please tell me im not the only one that sees something wrong with inbreeding a dog to the point of it turning into a very angry midget that wants to eat cameras and live in a guccibag....maybe im just dumb and biased for liking bigger dogs that serve more of a purpose than attacking cameras and trying to bite everything it can and barking excessively.

sorry the last few videos i saw and didnt post, struck a nerve in regards to the owners and breeders of those dogs....im gonna shut up cause i prob sound like a douchery even tho i rescue all of my dogs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.