·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not for sale anymore.
delete post, please.
thanks

Its located in Virginia.
1992 2600cc 4cyl rodeo, 2wd. sitting for 1.5yrs. wanted to convert to v8, but no time. all complete, nothing removed or missing. ran and overheated when parked, most likely it will start and run now, have not attempted. Will need to be towed. please email or post any questions.
Asking, $600 or closeset best offer.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a wrecked 96 rodeo, 2wd with a 2.6 in my yard. The head is different but the long block will work in yours. If you want to fix yours I've got the parts. Or if someone buys yours, I have the parts.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Has r12 ac now, seems to have all leaked out, while parked.
I have r-134 lines, compressor and expansion valve for the truck (used), I was going to convert it once running again.

No rust, but the exhaust is now Custom Rusty Cat-back. Pass rear tail light area is dented.

166k miles. Most are hwy, since i used to commute between Savannah GA and JAX FL.

I hope you are interested. I really want to do something with this, have owned it since July 99, But have no time or space to do anything.

I will email you pictures.

thanks.
Frank B said:
Does it have AC? How many miles are on it? Any rust?
I may be interested :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.