Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am having a hard time getting anything I need for my Trooper from the local Saturn, the dealership which handles the Isuzu around here. Anyway is there anyoner out there, in the States willing to help me out?? Please,, please,, I can pay you for your time. Anyway if there is anyone out there willing to go to there Isuzu dealership to get me parts, which I am more then willing to pay up front. What I am looking for is all the front bushings. Mine Trooper needs them replaced badly. Just let me know if anyone can help me. TIA.

Randy.

·
Registered
101 Posts
have you check out St Charles?
i found it on this other site: www.awgoldenparts.com for about $14 they are in pennsylvania free shipping, pretty fast getting the parts to me in NYC, if in stock, might be slower if they need to order from japan.

bushingS, Trooper, Front - 4WD 92-94 $16.95 $0.00 $14.07
Front suspension - Lower control arm - bushings

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet thanks for your info. I tried St. Charles, they never ever returned my e-mail. I mentioned I was in Canada and that must have scared them off. :wink: Anyway I will check that link out and see. Thanks again.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Are you really a Canadian...in Canada?? Or is this some kind of hoax.

Because if you are, I'm shocked that you didn't find what you need at Canadian Tire...I thought they had everything? :wink:

But you post brings up a good point: what are Isuzu fans to do for parts in the Great White North? I plan on shipping my '90 Bighorn back to Canada next year, but securing parts will no doubt be a challenge, especially for a 2.8 turbo diesel Irmsher R....

My plan is to secure a connections with Isuzu Motors Hokkaido for parts shipment if I need it, buy a 'parts' Trooper when I return, and cross my fingers.

For Isuzu owners in Canada (and soon the US) the situation will be similiar to Land Rover owners in the '70's when they pulled out of North America....

·
Registered
454 Posts
I sent an email to St. Carles about a month ago. Ten days later I received a reply saying that I should call. Forget email when dealing with St. Charles.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bighorn said:
Are you really a Canadian...in Canada?? Or is this some kind of hoax.
No hoax, I am Canadian, damn I felt like I was in a Canadian commerical. Anyway, that link which was posted helped alot, thanks again NYC.
Canadian tire has a few things I was looking for, just not the major things. Napa is good also, plus they are like 5 minutes from my house.
BIG, are you Canadian?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.