Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad has an '03 Suburban...
All 4 of the windows, it seems, don't work very well...they go down ok, but up kinda slow...the rear passenger side window is the problem: it goes down fine, but on the way up, about 1/2 way through, it slows down drastically, and then usually stops about 3/4 way up, and refuses to go up any more. the only way we have been able to make it go up is by pressing the switch and putting a hand on either side. Any explanations for this, and tips for what we can do? Also, the rest are slow, so I wanna see if we can speed them up- lube the tracks? idk.

PS I can't remember, but I think the driver's window comes up w/ moisture on it. weird.
I'm tempted to take off the door panels and air them out at least.

Damn American cars! we should be doing better than that!

I ain't never had no problems with my troopster windows :)
(Although they are slow)

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
streetersam said:
My dad has an '03 Suburban...
All 4 of the windows, it seems, don't work very well...they go down ok, but up kinda slow...the rear passenger side window is the problem: it goes down fine, but on the way up, about 1/2 way through, it slows down drastically, and then usually stops about 3/4 way up, and refuses to go up any more. the only way we have been able to make it go up is by pressing the switch and putting a hand on either side. Any explanations for this, and tips for what we can do? Also, the rest are slow, so I wanna see if we can speed them up- lube the tracks? idk.

PS I can't remember, but I think the driver's window comes up w/ moisture on it. weird.
I'm tempted to take off the door panels and air them out at least.

Damn American cars! we should be doing better than that!

I ain't never had no problems with my troopster windows :)
(Although they are slow)

Thanks!
the same happen with my mom chevy astro van the power window slow power lock goes crazy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.