Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
job!!! Starting Monday I will be working full time for James Diesel Repair and Performance :) Guy liked my resume and his business is really taking off and he really wants me to help out with the business.

http://www.jdrpdiesel.com/

·
Registered
706 Posts
Congratz Dallas!
Time to move on up in the company, provided it gains momentum once you guys get the ball rollin! 8)
Perhaps see about some joint ownership? :wink:

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Congrats! No more kept man. :lol: Hope that doesn't hurt the wifey's feelings too much. Can't wait to see your next diesel project. Should be entertaining for sure.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Selador said:
Kids going to daycare ?
Call it what you want... :lol:

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Congrats homie.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Very nice bud... good to see someone in Florida is going to work. That means Scott only has 6,999,999 more jobs to fill and close to three more years to do it..... At this rate he'll never make it...

So when do we see a double blown diesel stuffed in that Passport, pulling a sled at the fair?

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys, yes kids will be going into daycare during the week. I'm still going to keep my other job, I'll just work it a few nights during the week to bring in some extra money. Be nice to have the weekends off and a few nights during the week with my wife.

Audacity said:
Congratz Dallas!
Time to move on up in the company, provided it gains momentum once you guys get the ball rollin! 8)
Perhaps see about some joint ownership? :wink:
Exactly my thinking, from the talks we had, he has some big plans for the business and he's already swamped with work and has been turning alot of stuff away. He has a few fleet service contracts and working on a few marine diesel contracts so he will be out of the shop and would like me to head it up when he's out. Figure if things go good I'll see if I can talk him into some fab work and car performance stuff and do some builds.

shooter said:
Congrats! No more kept man. :lol: Hope that doesn't hurt the wifey's feelings too much. Can't wait to see your next diesel project. Should be entertaining for sure.
I was never a kept man anyways :lol: I joke about having a sugar momma but I pay my own bills, half the mortgage etc. Just she makes more than me and I had been Mr. Mom, I'm excited to get back into a shop!

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Wow, she's good. You were so well kept you didn't even realize it. :p Good luck with the gig my friend.

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:lol: Thanks Shooter! I think my favorite thing about this job is that it's salary, so I don't have to worry about not making money :D

·
Registered
546 Posts
Congrats dude. Getting a job is one of the best feelings there is. Only problem I see now is that your project cars are going to get built a lot slower. :p

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:lol: if you lived closer I might take you up on that

·
Registered
827 Posts
Fantastic, glad its worked out for you 8)

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Good for you Dallas. So do you have much experience with diesels? Not doubting your skills in any way, just curious.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
very cool!!! good for you :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts