Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My coworker's son graduated high school... a bunch of girls from school came and stickied his Amigo..

I think John should get his painted like this.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
That looks to me like a Rodeo Sport

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
95Rodeo4x4 said:
My bad, they must have Badged the tire cover and B pillars wrong then! :shock:

Here you you go smarty-pants:

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Ruination said:
95Rodeo4x4 said:
My bad, they must have Badged the tire cover and B pillars wrong then! :shock:

Here you you go smarty-pants:
I had just woken up and just saw the newer headlights. Hard to see anything when its covered in Post-it's

:coffee: :lol:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Either the girls like the kid and hate the truck, or the kid likes the truck too much and they had to get his attention...

Me.. I'd be gathering up girls and making them take the stickers off and wash the truck.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
johnnie59 said:
I'd be gathering up girls and making them take the stickers off and wash the truck.
In there bikinis :shock:

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
black98rodeo said:
johnnie59 said:
I'd be gathering up girls and making them take the stickers off and wash the truck.
In there bikinis :shock:
:wink:

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Did any of the stickies have phone numbers?

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Way to ruin a paintjob..I'd like to see the after pic.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
676 Posts
HAHAHAHA dang that sucks... but its kinda funny.

When I was in high school we used to color in windows with window chalk and put vaseline under door handles.

Wren High? I knew a few people that went there

·
Registered
13,615 Posts
It's kinda like an easter egg hunt you put enough kids together and they can get the sh-t done lol.. Imagine trying to do that yourself holly cow... So does he feel like chicks dig him atleast?

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
DigitalDrifter said:
The only way post-its will ruin a paintjob is:

*If the paint is still wet.

*If it was extremely cheap, and very thin paint.

*The post-its are left on there, survive long enough, and manage to stick long enough, to make a difference in the fade rate, from the sun.

*Post-it glue is not going to ruin a good paint job.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Selador AKA Tat said:
DigitalDrifter said:
The only way post-its will ruin a paintjob is:

*If the paint is still wet.

*If it was extremely cheap, and very thin paint.

*The post-its are left on there, survive long enough, and manage to stick long enough, to make a difference in the fade rate, from the sun.

*Post-it glue is not going to ruin a good paint job.
Mr. Technical here....

·
Registered
433 Posts
johnnie59 said:
Either the girls like the kid and hate the truck, or the kid likes the truck too much and they had to get his attention...

Me.. I'd be gathering up girls and making them take the stickers off and wash the truck.
Or C. They just thought it would be a funny prank.

Of all the things I've seen done to cars as part of a "prank" this one is pretty tame and looks to be in good fun.

There was a girl in high school who drove a 4Runner and a bunch of Sr. guys (I was a Junior) covered her car with saran wrap and peed all over it. When she tried to pull the saran wrap off, piss went all over her.

I also knew another girl who had her Chevy Malibu covered in vaseline and glitter.

The kids at my school were hoodlums.

·
Registered
93 Posts
RedStar said:
johnnie59 said:

Or C. They just thought it would be a funny prank.

Of all the things I've seen done to cars as part of a "prank" this one is pretty tame and looks to be in good fun.

There was a girl in high school who drove a 4Runner and a bunch of Sr. guys (I was a Junior) covered her car with saran wrap and peed all over it. When she tried to pull the saran wrap off, piss went all over her.

I also knew another girl who had her Chevy Malibu covered in vaseline and glitter.

The kids at my school were hoodlums.
Never heard this one before, but I like it!!! :downtown: [/b]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts