Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Craigslist deals

615K views 3K replies 362 participants last post by  JoeIsuzu 
#1 ·
Ive seen this on another forum Im on and its got over 300 pages of deals on it so I think it would be cool to do here. Keep alot of the post down for other people to see whats for sale out there. Post them up hear. Sound like I good idea?

#4 ·
#5 ·
Tad said:
Sounds good.

-Tad
Mebbie.

Love this site, great resource.

But wouldn't one thread "stickyed" not show off all the headers?

I mean, when I cruise these, I look first for the headers, then goto the threads....

Just an interjection.. I"ll use it and be grateful for it regardless ;)

#6 ·
#11 ·
i am selling a 1995 isuzu rodeo with 8 inches of lift, detroit locker in rear and a ox locker in front, ARB style fornt bumber with a 9000 T-MAX winch with a 100ft of cable, ARB style rear bumper with 4 d rings, rock runners on both sides, light bar with 6 KC'S,after market torsion bars, runs great. 125,000 miles, i only have 30 inch tires on it at the time for gas milage, 22 mpg highway, 3200 obo, 375-9779.
Gotta be Rob aka iluvmud. Figures, hes been out of the scene for a couple years.
________
Chronos

#12 ·
Quote:
i am selling a 1995 isuzu rodeo with 8 inches of lift, detroit locker in rear and a ox locker in front, ARB style fornt bumber with a 9000 T-MAX winch with a 100ft of cable, ARB style rear bumper with 4 d rings, rock runners on both sides, light bar with 6 KC'S,after market torsion bars, runs great. 125,000 miles, i only have 30 inch tires on it at the time for gas milage, 22 mpg highway, 3200 obo, 375-9779.

Gotta be Rob aka iluvmud. Figures, hes been out of the scene for a couple years.
Nope he sold it about a year ago :roll: and bought a 69 6cyl mustanck
he's making a v8 racer out of it.........

talked with him a few weeks ago.

#14 ·
#15 ·
Liquid Lifestyle said:
http://madison.craigslist.org/cto/850885235.html

$500 85 Troop in Wisco
From the ad: "Brake light is on, and it pulls a bit to one side, but still stops if you need to". That'll work. :shock: