Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
740 Posts
kg4miq said:
Jack,

A limb fell through it, unfortunately. The Amigo still runs enough to move it around the yard or onto a trailer. I've been so busy, I haven't been able to do anything with it yet, and I hate seeing them just sit. Didn't realize when I bought it, it had belonged to Jerry Lemond, at one point. He told me that after I called him one day, asking about another Trooper question.
Curious if you are parting out any or if you have parts available you are willing to sell? Currently working on a 88 Trooper. I do get down your way once a month or so.

Regards,
Alan

· Registered
740 Posts

· Registered
740 Posts
JoeIsuzu said:
DSUZU said:
At 200.00, even a decent used engine wouldn't last long (on the market). Dennis
Dennis,

You might be surprised at how long a decent used engine would sit on the market. Since they're not easy to ship, the market is often limited to locals. So it depends a lot on where it happens to be. I've seen running engines offered for free, with no takers.

But that one is in possibly the most likely US market to have any demand -- Portland.

Jack
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. With anything old, collectible etc. you have to have the right audience and most of the time that is not local. Especially if you live in a rural area. Right in the middle of rebuilding mine and I would have snapped that up in a NY second just for spares or for a back up.

Alan

· Registered
740 Posts
Ed Mc. said:
Well, we know who got it, now. A POS "Flipper", trying to sell it for $3500:

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/ ... 24717.html
Can't blame a guy for trying to make a buck. Not a great look but the original owner was a knucklehead for selling it so cheap. Do not think this guy will get what he's asking for it, especially the "fixed" price.

Ed do you know if those center caps on the snowflakes are the same as the ones for the wheels below? They look the same.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts