Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

· Registered
Original owner, 1983 P'up LS (diesel)
2,955 Posts
Suggestion for the site:
IMO, this thread attempts to cover too much, and it has become too long to be very useful. Why not devote a section just for Craigslist deals and let each one have its own topic, with its own Subject line? That way, if someone finds a CL listing has expired or has been removed they can just say "listing is gone". As it is, you have to sift through all the unread messages and often, even click the links to find WHAT is being sold. And when a listing disappears, if you mention that in the thread, it's hard to "connect" it to the original listing because there may be several others in between.

This '87 Trooper got posted on this topic AND in Classifieds (but probably does not belong in Classifieds anyway).

Jack

· Registered
2,955 Posts
No, I was not even hinting that somebody did something wrong. It's just hard to make sure I've read the ones I'd care about, especially since they generally (if not always) have the same Subject showing when I click the link so see my "unread posts".

I think the newer version of phpBB (version 3.x) lets you subscribe to whole categories. Sooner or later, this will probably need to be upgraded.

I should have posted this in Site Suggestions...sorry. :oops:

Jack

· Registered
2,955 Posts
88BamaTrooper said:
JoeIsuzu said:
88BamaTrooper said:
Please please please...

Tell what "it" is.

Jack
Click the freakin link!!
what is your damn problem
its blue..what did you think it was,a monkey??
Actually, I would assume it's an Isuzu of some type. But not everybody wants to click every link just to see what it is. How hard would it be to say "1988 Trooper" or "1998 Amigo"? It's not just me.

This is why this thread has outlived its usefulness.

Jack

· Registered
2,955 Posts
88BamaTrooper said:
JoeIsuzu said:
This is why this thread has outlived its usefulness.

Jack
18 pages and still going?
i don't agree with you.page after page this thread has been going and noone complained until you did recently.Go with the flow,don't rock the boat.
If I'm the only one who doesn't want to click every link just to see what it is, then you're right.

Jack

· Registered
2,955 Posts
JY said:
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/pts/2574679210.html
Whatever it was...it's gone.
lowzone said:
http://greenville.craigslist.org/pts/2574304179.html

4wd 2.3L trans/transfer case and motor. the diesel guys would eat that 5 spd 4x4 trans uP!!!
Ron, I'll post that up at IsuzuPup.com and LUVTruck.com.
Edit: I just learned that this listing belongs to a PlanetIsuzoo member - Christians86.

Thanks.
Jack

· Registered
2,955 Posts
Taverndog said:
It doesn't say if it's gas or diesel. If it's gas, $2,200 is over the average market value (IMO) unless it looks much better than in the photos. If it's diesel, it's underpriced, even if the photos are flattering. I'm betting it's gas.

Jack

· Registered
2,955 Posts

· Registered
2,955 Posts

Attachments

1 - 20 of 142 Posts