Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Another I found to pass along. 2001 Isuzu Trooper 5 speed- $989 (Charlotte NC)

I just wish what I need was closer to south Florida! Would be 1200 + mile round trip for me :/

Exactly what I want to convert my 01 Trooper to 5 Speed.

Anybody want to buy and part out in the Charlotte North Carolina area? Bet you can get it for $700 bucks

All I need is the auto trans to 5 speed tranny conversion stuff with no T-case as my 2001 is 2 wheel drive.

5 speed Tranny complete, flywheel , clutch etc and all the bolts, clutch master and slave with soft and hardline, clutch pedal and bracket, pcm and all the little bits.

You can have the rest of the vehicle to sell for parts.

For me it would 500 bucks in airfare, car rental. Then transport would be 600 to 800 bucks, then another 950 bucks for the vehicle.

If I could get all I need in one shot shipped to me for $1000 bucks I would be happy! :D

· Registered
38 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
I scan Craigslist when I can always looking for the perfect donor vehicle to keep the wifes 2001 Trooper alive for her.

Patiently waiting for something in my area for a 1998 to 2002 Trooper with a 5 speed to convert her ailing automatic .

I ran across this as it seems a good deal for someone looking for a 5 speed donor swap if you are close to it.

1996 Trooper 5 Speed

[IMG=center]https://images.craigslist.org/00808_7IGddyygPiPz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg[/IMG]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts