Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
2,416 Posts
Ed Mc. said:
robb5 said:
And it's a non TOD, non sunroof model. I hope they still have it next week.
Oh, Yeah, I wasn't really paying attention to the transfer case lever. It's a REAL 4x4!! Truly a Rare Beast.
Huh, I bought one earlier this year for $500. Didn't realize they were so rare.

· Registered
2,416 Posts

· Registered
2,416 Posts
Who wants a good deal on a Colorado project truck? https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/aur ... 14201.html

I bet the 4wd would be a relatively easy fix. He doesn't mention what kind of transmission it has though, wonder if he went MUA-5 or AR-5.

SOLD AS IS / CASH ONLY / LOCAL!!

The OK!
This vehicle has been used solely for off-roading the past 10 years. It has a 3" lift with 33" Good Year
A friend moved that had a shop and tools and I need to move it on.
The Automatic 4L30E is no longer it has been replaced w/ 5 speed manual and entire drive train to accommodate the 5 speed manual transmission. Runs Great!
The 3.2 v6 engine was replaced at 85k with a new crate engine from Isuzu for a 2002 Trooper and yes a 3.5 v6.
The rear differential has a PowerTrax Grip LOK mechanical auto locker. Installed over 10 years ago ran many trails works great.
Super Winch Front Manual Locking Hubs

The BAD!
Driver Side Airbag although never deployed is disconnected. the steering wheel needs a new clock spring installed.
The front differential is good but the actuator does not engage 4WD.

The Extra!
I have additional parts which you are welcome to and are included at no additional cost.
No price reduction if extra parts are not wanted.

· Registered
2,416 Posts
Found another one in Colorado.

https://denver.craigslist.org/bar/d/wes ... 63050.html

Image won't fit, but it's SAS'd with a 44 up front and a 60 in the rear.

1993 Isuzu rodeo SAS solid axle swap, Dana 60 rear Axle, Dana 44 front Axle, Rear Has 5:13 Gears, The Front axle is empty. Truck Runs Great, But auto trans wont shift on its own. I Have A box of Spare Parts to go with it. CB Radio Installed. Tires are BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A'S, 315/75R16 . Body Is In Good Shape. It Is almost 30 Years old and has been on many trails. It has one spot of rust in a spot that I was going to cut out any way, and minor dents. Needs A Weld On rear Right Shock Mount and a Leaf spring replaced.
It is drivable but I would not drive it far. It Would Be Best to Trailer It. Its a great toy, Just Needs a little bit of work.
If add is still up, its still available. Clean Colorado title in my name ready to sign.
147,600 miles

· Registered
2,416 Posts
Not a deal as it sits, but looks pretty clean. It's an estate sale so the person probably has no idea of the market, but if someone wanted a clean Trooper, this might be worth some negotiation.

· Registered
2,416 Posts
This just showed up in Denver. 2.5 Gen manual Troopers are hard to find. Listed at $1,995. Someone should jump on this. I would if I had the space. The fact that a dealer is selling this for so low means you could probably get it for 1/2 the price. I'd offer half for the pin stripes alone! heh.

2000 Isuzu Trooper S 4WD 4X4

TOW AWAY MECHANICS SPECIAL INTERNAL ENGINE NOISE

STOCK #AW4661

720-398-6633
AUTO WAREHOUSE SALES AND SERVICE
11681 PROGRESS LN PARKER CO 80134

· Registered
2,416 Posts
2nd Gen Trooper with an ARB bumper for $2,000.
Looks like that bumper has contacted the hood though. Wonder if it's bent.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts