Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I understand peoples general consensus of the Heep crowd but this is absolutely hilarious. :sign5: .

·
Registered
677 Posts
While its plenty cool out on the lawn, just imagine what happens when he tries to climb a steep hill and gives it too much gas...

He'll end up like that idiot who tried to make his Rodeo climb a huge rock on Utube a couple of years ago... smash.. squish. That hurts..

·
Registered
677 Posts
The one I'm talking about was either a Rodeo or a Passport. It was red, and the guy had it sitting on a huge rock. Then he tried to climb the rock, the front end came off ther4 ground and the rig flipped onto its roof.

Watching that heep standing on its rear end made me think of that video and what would happen if he tried to go rock climbing in it.

·
Registered
877 Posts
okay please educate me...htf is he steering that thing?

·
Registered
377 Posts
you guys are all missing out on the R.H drive and the Aussie or NZ accent.

Steering brakes on the rear axle.

me likes.

good on that Mate! great creative engineering.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
johnnie59 said:
The one I'm talking about was either a Rodeo or a Passport. It was red, and the guy had it sitting on a huge rock. Then he tried to climb the rock, the front end came off ther4 ground and the rig flipped onto its roof.

Watching that heep standing on its rear end made me think of that video and what would happen if he tried to go rock climbing in it.
you mean this?

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
I've seen the wheelie machine before. Dude has too much money and time on his hands as that thing is pretty much useless for anything other than wheel-standing. Seems to take very little effort to lift the front end. Can't even drive to the market with it since most places have laws requiring you to keep all tires on the ground at all times. :roll:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Rodeo Song said:
you guys are all missing out on the R.H drive and the Aussie or NZ accent.

Steering brakes on the rear axle.

me likes.

good on that Mate! great creative engineering.
Way to capitalize the beginning of your sentences, mister grammar police. :wink:

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Seems pretty useless but I bet it's lots of fun. I was entertained by it. :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.