1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
98 Posts
That would look cool, would probably end up looking more like christmas lights if it was done wrong though, I couldnt find any kits

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So it seems I have found a solution to my own problem!
Or rather, I got off my lazy *** and looked for myself :wink:

http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/ ... _tubes.htm

Scroll down to "Led accent modules" and find "ALM-RX-X3"

They may work, for those who are interested...I wanna mount them in my grille...

·
Registered
645 Posts
I like them!!! but you could always just buy Trailor running /marker lights

they have small ones @ pepboys that are led and water proof,,

spice into your parking lamp wire.. just a idea.

I like that look to.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Meh I've looked around, it seems the ones I found are the cheapest and the best option, thanks though twilson...One of these days I'll get around to doing them!

·
Registered
102 Posts
lights i put on my trooper, for some ideas... grille lights are flexible LED strips that stick on

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Those are awesome lights man. Do you have the information on the roof lights as well as closer day pictures of them?

·
Registered
645 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Thanks.. I got them at advance autoparts I think they were like 20 bucks for 5, but I only used 4 because of the cb antenna I had at the time. And I will try to get some better pics soon

·
Registered
645 Posts
very nice job. did you wire them to your parking lights?

·
Registered
506 Posts
I've been wanting to do this to my rodeo of so long now!!!! You had to drill holes in your roof tho right. But they look so sweet. Im going to talk my dad into letting me do this. That looks nasty :)!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
thank you. ya i measured about 1000 times before i drilled tho to make sure they were perfect.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
99trooperisu said:
thank you. ya i measured about 1000 times before i drilled tho to make sure they were perfect.
They look great on there and yes, measure 1000 times and drill ONCE!!!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I like the roof lights as well, gonna be putting them on my Rodeo soon. Although I do want to ask why you did them soo high up on the roof there. Not that there is anything wrong with it, just curious. I know when I do mine, because how it has a flat side on the housing, I'd be bringing it more forward to level them off as much as possible......unless there are complications, which I will find out as soon as the headliner comes out so I can install those puppies.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Chumm said:
I like the roof lights as well, gonna be putting them on my Rodeo soon. Although I do want to ask why you did them soo high up on the roof there.
It looks like from the pics that he did it that close because of the sunroof.... They look as far back as he could get them. :king:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts