Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1988 isuzu trooper. i blew my head and i almost have it back together but my timing gear thats behind my hermonic balancer.(that sprocket) is missing some teeth.its hard to find an isuzu where im from.do you know any compatible cars that i can find that gear on?it would help so much. thank you :lol:

·
Registered
677 Posts
If you can't find one in a U-pull it near you, its possible that one of our members may have one, or you could pm JLEMOND. He is a member here who has helped a lot of us with getting parts. He has or can get all the Isuzu factory parts and his prices are not overly expensive. He may even have a used one.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
bobbie said:
i have a 1988 isuzu trooper. i blew my head and i almost have it back together but my timing gear thats behind my hermonic balancer.(that sprocket) is missing some teeth.its hard to find an isuzu where im from.do you know any compatible cars that i can find that gear on?it would help so much. thank you :lol:
Where are you located ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
30 miles south of pittsburgh pa.its seems like troopers dont exist here.i bought it in nc.its hard to find any isuzu here actually

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
bobbie said:
its a 4 cylinder. 2.6 l
Coincidentally the only motor available on the trooper that year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.