Isuzu SUV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Sometimes it takes two pushes of the post button to actually make a post, when using a mobile device.

·
Administrator
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
I've noticed that to post a reply from a mobile device, you have to hit the post reply button twice. Seems the first time it pulls the cursor from the text box, then the second time actually activates the post button.
This isn't one I have heard before. Which mobile device and browser are you using?

- Cricket

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Hey, what's up with the emojis anyway? The new group of 'em is alright, but I miss the ones we used to have. Is there any reason you can't load the old ones into the new group? Then we'll have the best of Old and New.

Thanks,
ed

·
Administrator
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
Hey, what's up with the emojis anyway? The new group of 'em is alright, but I miss the ones we used to have. Is there any reason you can't load the old ones into the new group? Then we'll have the best of Old and New.
We currently use standard UTF-8 smilies. This helps greatly in keeping things fast loading and standardized across device types. We no longer run custom GIF files for every single smile which is terrible for web performance, and fast-loading websites.

- Cricket

·
Registered
106 Posts
I've thought of another option to actually fixing the banner(doesn't seem like that'll happen anytime soon).

How about an option to disable the banner(mobile). Of course you would need an account(be a member), and by default it would be on. Seems like a simple enough option considering it hides itself as I scroll down on mobile.

On my desktop I think I'll just block the element with ublock.

·
Administrator
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·

The site will be transitioning from the dedicated support team (who works primarily with helping members transition to the new platform) over to our regular tech support team. Although this means it may take us a bit longer to respond to your questions, we will continue to be here for you and the community.

- Community Management Team

101 - 107 of 107 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.