Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a 98 rodeo and the clutch pedal has no pressure, and the system is not able to be bled. so i pull the slave cyl out the trans and the end of the rod (pin lookin part) looks bent. now im worried the part it pushes in the trans is wrecked/missing/bent, have not actually looked inside the trans yet i only felt around and i didnt feel anything

ive never heard of the TO bearing release fork falling off or out of place.. does this happen on these trucks? anyone have a diagram or scan from a manual of what parts are all in there associated with the TO bearing and fork? i need to know what im looking for or what might of fell out

·
Registered
16 Posts
i have the same thing, i looked in the access hole on the bottom of the trans and it LOOKS like the throw out bearing either fell apart or most of its gone or ?? also looks like the end of the pushrod for the slave cylinder hit somthing

is this common or somthing? between this and reading this year is prone to head cracking im starting to think about selling the truck mine has like 110k on it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts