Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to switch the clock/outside temp gauge back to farenheit and miles on a 2002 trooper ls? I looked in the manual and it doesn't give any directions on this. Mine is reading celsius and Kilometers.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Don't have that display myself but if I couldn't find the right combination of buttons I would ask a neighborhood teenager or other gizmo expert to give it a shot.

Did you try unhooking the battery and seeing if it comes back up in Fahenheit?

Maybe a stereo shop can help? They do afterall program clocks all the time for many, many different manufacturers.

Could be though that it is something like remote programming and stumbling across the solution is almost impossible.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep I disconnected the battery and the thing still came up in celsius/kilometers. I called Isuzu and they couldn't even tell me how to do it.

I did get one interesting tidbit from the guy at Isuzu though. He told me that the rumor around the company is that they are going to bring back the Trooper possibly in late '06 or '07. He didn't have anymore information than that, but at least it is a hope I can hold onto. I would love to see a new version of the Trooper come back out, although I am afraid it will be some crappy GM clone. Doesn't hurt to dream a little though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.