Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
if someone wants to post them so you dont have to click the link that would be cool since im about as smart as a goats a55 when it comes to that stuff.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
I'm on mobile or I'd do it.

Go to a pic, click 'get URLs', copy the line that starts with , paste it into your post.

~psguardian

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
So that is what mine would look like with round eyes and tinted windows... hmmm.... I like. What % tint did you run?

Oh, and it is beautiful :D

cheers
-Ian

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it has madico onyx 20% all the way around and then I have huper sech on the windshield. The film on the windshield is a 60% so its very light and it blocks as much heat as the 20%. Its nice cause the a/c doesnt blow very efficient on these troopers, or maybe just mine. Have to have it on full blast here when its 105 out and then its loud as hell.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
:D man your trooper looks great 8) recon

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
That cargo cover looks ridiculous. You should send it to me so I can properly dispose of it for you. :wink:

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks recon, and yes it looks ridiculous, wish it was darker brown. But its not ridiculous enough to get rid of. :D

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
VO|TRON said:
it has madico onyx 20% all the way around and then I have huper sech on the windshield. The film on the windshield is a 60% so its very light and it blocks as much heat as the 20%. Its nice cause the a/c doesnt blow very efficient on these troopers, or maybe just mine. Have to have it on full blast here when its 105 out and then its loud as hell.
Then I need to find out what the tint laws are here in KY...

I like it

cheers
-Ian

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well the 20% is too dark here but with how much glass these trucks have its not real noticable for this area. Also, the windshield being tinted is not legal. 20% is legal here for everything behind the front doors but the front doors are supposed to be 30% and you can only do 4 inches at the top of the windshield not the whole thing like I have done

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Let me ask you... is it alright to tint the large rear glass?, does it effect the rear defrost? I would be afraid when it came to taking the tint out, cutting the defrost. Plus, I have been wanting to do this, but I have dog's and foster dog's... would the tint become easily scratched?

Sorry for all the questions, but I am not 100% yet

cheers
-Ian

·
Registered
484 Posts
:notworthy:

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ima the film will not effect the defrost lines when taking it off if you do it correctly, you have to steam the film to remove it so it will not mess up the defrosters. As far as the dogs go if they paw at the glass it will probably scratch but for some people when I tinted homes I would put a piece of clear security film or anti graffiti film over the tint to protect it from getting scratched so the nails wouldnt get to the color in the tint. If using anti graffiti film it will remove very easy with no damage to the tint.

awest the seats swap out with no issues at all, they are from the first gen troopers just different model. Mine is an S i think and the seats are from an LS.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
where did you get the 4.77 gears at 8) recon

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
recon said:
where did you get the 4.77 gears at 8) recon
That trooper may have come with the big tire package originally. Some four doors did have the 4.77's factory. I'm sure he'll tell us though. :)

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I wanted to change out the interior from the RS cause it was black but that would have been more work then I was willing to put into it. Would have been sweet though, not sweet trying to find a black rear seat.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts