Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty i tryed pulling the codes but to no avail. I was driving trying to get the light to come on and it did. So i drove whith it on for a few minuets to make shure the computer caught it. well i hook up the dignostic jumper thingamajig and i get the CEL to flash. It does a 1...1-2 flash. My service manual says thats a code 12, which tells you the ECM is alive and well. But heres the catch, it keeps just flashing 12, thats all it does. I was just thinking that when i replaced the TB i didnt flip the switch thingy on the back of the instroment pannel (how do you do that anyway?). Could this cause the light to act like this?

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well i tryed pulling the codes again tonight as i still have the check engine light coming on. Only now after the truck is warmed up and it idles down it has a surging thing going. It will fall down to about 500rpm then bounce between about 500 and 800rpm. So um just how bad did i mess it up? :? :lol:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.