Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my Troop has been flashing the CEL at me about 4 times in the past 8 weeks. But it only stays on for maybe 10 - 15 seconds, and ALLWAYS has gone back off before I can get to the driveway & shut it off.
I mentioned this to Jerry just TODAY!
He must have some kind of magical powers, because tonight on the way back home from church it came on again. AND STAYED ON!

SOOOOOOOOOO, Now I am out in the garage ( weirdly EXITED that my CEL is on! :? ) and I have my Chiltons manual and it shows 2 kinds of "assembly line diagnostic plug". One is "UNDER THE DASH" <----thats all it says, and the "OTHER STYLE IS A WHITE & BLACK 3 PRONG PLUG ON THE LEFT KICK PANNELL" and it shows a rough illustration of where it is SUPPOSED TO BE.

Now, I am not the brightest light on the christmas tree sometimes, but I CAN NOT NOT NOT NOT find ANY kind of stupid plug!!!!!!!!!! Arrrrrrrggggggggggggg!
Where is it really????????? 1994 Trooper ( Built LATE 1994 because the radiator & support are 1995 spec) 3.2l SOHC engine MUA-5.

Can anyone PLEASE help! ??????

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
On my 93 the diagnostic plug was more under the center of the dash, on the hump, by the drivers foot almost.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was having the same problem, thanks for the heads up Swede

1 - 3 of 3 Posts