Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a CD magazine for a 12 disk CD changer that was OEM in my '95 Trooper LS. Anyone know of a good source. St Charles wants $73.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tad: I'll check into that. Clarion magazines are readily avilable on the net. Mine is amde by Fujitsu Ten. Mark

·
Registered
192 Posts
zutrooper said:
Tad: I'll check into that. Clarion magazines are readily avilable on the net. Mine is amde by Fujitsu Ten. Mark
Old magazines are hard to come by now. My friend was looking for one a few years ago for his SONY 10 disc and could not find one under 50bucks as well. I'm betting the dealer at 90bucks is pricey but if you do find one elsewhere, your still going to spend atleast 50bucks(plus shipping?) is my guess anyway. Unless the changer is installed already, I would suggest looking at some aftermarket changers. For changers, I would suggest only buying new as there are so many moving parts, there alot of wear. I gave a buddy of mine an old CD changer and it worked for a year, then the motor/gears woreout. I saw a universal cd changer at BestBuys that said it works with most factory radios. it was under 200bucks and played MP3 disc. I think it was only a 6 or 10disc changer but with MP3s, it will hold alot more than 12 regular CD.

Good Luck,
Con

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Try J & R Music World-I think the site is jrmusicworld.com You can haggle with them too if you find a better price somewhere else.

We bought a DVD player from them last year and spent $400 on it. (a black one) A month later they had them for $120 cause they were gold! Bought 4 of them. Price started at $120, got them down to $100 each with free shipping. Some of the stuff they just want to push out of there. You may have some luck. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I know this was a while ago, but did you ever find a magazine? I have one, part number 2-90101-632-0 CD Changer magazine Trooper (UX). Ordered it from a guy but it didn't work in my Rodeo. Took a chance since it was cheap. Just sitting here in a box. Oh, the magazine number should be on the back of the changer.

Jeff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.