Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at buying a new cd player that I can play my music on my Droid phone from and was wondering how well the sound quality is on a car stereo if you play it through the bluetooth. I could just use the AUX but like the idea of being wireless if the sound quality is close.

·
Registered
555 Posts
backcountry said:
I'm looking at buying a new cd player that I can play my music on my Droid phone from and was wondering how well the sound quality is on a car stereo if you play it through the bluetooth. I could just use the AUX but like the idea of being wireless if the sound quality is close.
I had a Motorola Bluetooth hands free kit in my Ford Focus. It sounded fine to me. I could not tell the difference between the aux input being plugged into the headphone jack and the phone playing over bluetooth.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I bought a Sony with BT and all I can say is the music from my phone streamed though BT sound just as good as playing a CD!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Every time I tried bluetooth I never had much luck. I found a stereo at Best Buy that my Ipod actually goes in it. Charges and protects my Ipod and keeps it out of site so there's no need to take it in and out, was only like $120 sounds good enough for me but I'm done with having stereos worth more then the vehicle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts