Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the Passport out today with Brandon (Black98Rodeo). We went up to this park by my house called Mobile Swamp. It's basically a bunch of man-made trails and bog's and what not to play around on, it's a blast:

Climbing one of the many hills in the area:

Playing on the dunes!

Going through some of the trickier parts:

More trails:

Little mud pit:

Found a STEEP hill up through the woods to blaze a path through. These pictures do not do it justice, you could barely walk up it without holding onto trees or the ground in front of you:

Here's the main bog area, alot of stuck trucks out there :lol:

More fun, again, alot steeper than it looks:

Resting near the bog for bit, it was HOT outside today:

Saw a nice Trooper out there!

A few more "naturey" photos:

Here is an area we played in when Cronk was down, he got stuck going through this pit :lol: Mind you I'm locked and he's not and he had a tree to clear:

GMC just chillin:

Uploading a few fun vids we took so I will post them later.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
photoshop in progress

I am about to plan my senior trip as wheeling with that awesome Passport and Brandon. My kind of senior year vacation before college! :lol:

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:lol: Sounds like a plan!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Makes me wish we had spots like that in central FL. Biggest hills around here are at the garbage dump and they don't let people play on them. Plus they stink!

I've been hanging with youse guys too much. Been feeling the wheeling bug biting lately.. Can you imagine a trail truck with hand controls? Let's see, V6 Amigo, cam, headers, turbo, auto-tranny Just cause its easier to drive off road), manual hubs,welded pumpkins, 3-4" Lift, front bumper wench, tube rear bumper, roll cage, and lest we forget... hand operated break controls (big dreams, empty bank account) :laughing5:

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That would be awesome!

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
RamAirZ said:
:lol: Sounds like a plan!
I am serious. Just shack up in the backyard with my tent for a few days. Keep things real with some wheeling. maybe go to OG for some grub :lol:

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey I have plenty of room in the yard if you want to come down, you could also sleep inside

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[No message]

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Nice pics and videos my man. Haven't been keeping up lately. Didn't realize you had a Honda now. Very nice ride. :)

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Shooter! Ya I've had the Passport for a little while now, picked it up cheap and have turned it into my little trail toy.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
I joined him on this trip

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
that took a lot of work. a lot. :lol:

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Had a blast today, you can never expect anything less when you come to panama city. :wink:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Looks like you had a blast there fellas...great pics and videos
That Passport looks awesome with the big wheels and lift !

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks man and I had a blast too Brandon, always enjoy hanging out with ya, maybe next time we can wheel our trucks together!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
That giant mud bog with all those stuck trucks looks crazy :shock: Is your truck auto or manual? Just wondering if you had an auto and if you had any tranny cooling issues running the 34's all day or not?

·
Registered
676 Posts
Good ol Florida swamp mud gotta love it! Great lookin 1st gen too the black wheels and Super Swampers really set it off!

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Cool pics! Car RamRod is looking awesome. Looks really good!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.