Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my contribution to the gallery: 97' trooper s, stock, with tabs installed for a kargomaster safari rack (obviously not installed in this picture). I get a log of waves from school bus windows :)

·
Premium Member
3,580 Posts
WELCOME!

Nice Camo job! 8)

Amigo-2k said:
I can't see anything

;)
Yep... It reminds me of another Camo Trooper...

:lol:

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
I'm diggin it. I'm still thinking about a paint job on mine. Just need to come up with something original.

Joe

·
Premium Member
3,580 Posts
bigpoppax2 said:
I'm still thinking about a paint job on mine. Just need to come up with something original.
Hey Joe...
How about getting Mrs. x2 to do you up an authentic-looking faux BRICK motif??? :lol:

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Was the original color one of the three colors still on it?

I'd also like to know if that was a rattle can job?

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
how do you get that shrub to stay on those wheels? does it itch when you drive? does the car wash water it and clean it? how often do you have to prune? can you go across the border, or is it considered exporting vegetation?

rodeoredbeard hobbles out of the comedy club with stuff being thrown at him...
:p :lol: :p :lol:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Where did you have that pained?

Here is my trooper, rattle canned.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Definitely looks good, even more so if it;'s a rattle can job you've done yoruself. Being a gun nut and all, ahve seen some strange attemps at putting camo colors on various items, butthis is a really good job.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.