Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the amigo aligned after some front end work and it still pulls rather badly to the right :roll: The printout says the camber is a bit messed, -.7 Left, +.7 Right. Is that enough of a difference to produce such a pull? Is there any way to do it myself? I'm a little maddened as the new inner/outer tie rod ends and $75 alignment did almost nothing to improve the pull.

·
Registered
50 Posts
The preferred camber adjustment is zero degrees. Left and right side cross camber adjustment must be equal within .5 degrees. It sounds like the shop you took it to only took a reading and didnt adjust it. They should have adjusted it to specs to correct the problem.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Preferred caster is 2.5 with a range of 1.5 to -3.5. The range on the camber is -.5 to .5. Left and right side cross caster and camber adjustment must be equal within .5 degrees. Preferred toe-in is zero with a range of -0.08 to 0.08 degrees. Preferred KPI is 12.5 degrees with a range of 12 to 13 degrees. Ride height is 4.488 to 4.882 inches. Thats the measurement from the center of the lower control arm bolt to the bottom of the lower ball joint. To get this you measure from the center of the control arm bolt to the ground, from the bottom of the lower ball joint to the ground and subtract that from the first measurement. That gives you your ride height. To adjust front ride height, turn the torsion bar bolts in or out. In for up and out for down.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.