Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am picking up a late 87 trooper. Has the later first gen front end, with a full calmini 3 inch lift on it. Also has superwinch hubs that have been painted black but seem to be in good shape. Has nice seats and custom bumpers.

Calmini lift- 300
Front bumper- 300
Rear bumper- 200
Front seats- 60 for the pair
Superwinch hubs- 70
4 doors in ok shape- 25
Hood-25
Big back door-30
May have full round headlight conversion kit- 110

Truck will be located in Rock Hill SC. Will go to the scraper by the end of the week but lift and all parts but doors will be pulled off the truck prior to that.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Is the 300 for the lift shipped by any chance?

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Were open to other offeres of what you would pay plus shipping but that price is 300 plus shipping. I think this is a fair price because it will include the upper control arms, torsion bars full rear springs and shackles.

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
i paid 400 for my kit from BigAmigo about 2 years ago but i didnt get shackles. a large portion of it was shipping costs. west coast to east coast = $$$

its a 800.00 kit (without shocks)...so its a great deal

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
i need the bolt thats on the firewall that holds that thingy-a-me-bob next to the whosawatcha...

TTT :)

seriously, glove box if the hinge is good, people are looking for, as well as door hinges. snag the heater core!!! people ALWAYS look for those.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
I am very interested in the lift!
shoot me a pm, it kinda depends on whether or not you're willing to hurry up and wait :p

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
What color is the interior, and what county are you in? There seems to be 2 rock hill, sc in my search? York county, and Fairfield county.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
I need the front door hinges are they good none popping?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Before you scrap it, there are two random parts I'm in need of. I need a cruise control switch that still has a good spring in it. I also need the front passenger side wire for the power locks. It's a wire that runs up the length of the door with a clip on the end that attaches to the locking mechanism, just at the top right of the door.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.