Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont see any postings for anything going on in cali and im about to fix my rodeo. I havent taken it on any long drives yet so I cant wait. Anyone tryin to go on a run maybe hit up some good trails? I wanna do it sometime this june so I have plenty of time to get the days.off and time to rebuild my motor. :eek:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Aram19 said:
I dont see any postings for anything going on in cali and im about to fix my rodeo. I havent taken it on any long drives yet so I cant wait. Anyone tryin to go on a run maybe hit up some good trails? I wanna do it sometime this june so I have plenty of time to get the days.off and time to rebuild my motor. :eek:
california is big. so you might want to narrow down your locations. try putting down northern cal., or southern cal.
i'm in LA area, so going to arizona or nevada would be closer for me than going to northern cal.

good luck, and if you do find something, have fun-be safe.

cheers, john

·
Registered
515 Posts
I am out in Barstow area which is in the high desert but willing to teasel there is a lot of places around here for some wheeling

·
Registered
561 Posts
Im on the Central coast, always looking for some fun.
Hey Army longtine no see,How is everything?

·
Registered
515 Posts
Been good just waiting to get retired then I will be moving on to northeastern Nevada but other then that I have been building the trooper trying to get her ready for next year at moab I rebuilt the motor and am building a suspension kit for it along with half doors and a sut conversion it is in the works as we speak I should be done by June so I can have her out and on the trails before I move out of Cali

·
Registered
326 Posts
Aram19 said:
Im in northern cali sacramento area. Thanks for the tip john.
There's a couple of us in Sacramento...

PM me if you want to meet up one of these days. I know of a few more zu guys as well

1 - 8 of 8 Posts