Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here it is finally. A thread for an Ohio meet up. The date is Sunday, October 9th!.

So here is the basics:

When: October 9th, 2011
Where: Trapper John's Canoe Livery, Lockbourne Ohio
Canoe Info: http://trapperjohnscanoeing.com/services.html

Meeting time at the livery is about 11:30 so we can get out on the water by noon. After the canoe trip we will barbeque and talk Isuzu's until we decide we should probably all head home. :lol:

Attending:
Van
94Rodayo4x4
dman4486
lagwagon

I know our Ohio members are far, far, FAR and few between, but hopefully we got somewhat of a turnout. Anyone from anystate is welcome though, just post if you plan on attending.

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Running up the road 2.5 hours to wheel isn't bad.... I am down for that. I have Friday Sat and Sunday free.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am just thinking in terms of Gas, Parts in case your crap breaks, because i will be totally honest, I have just enough money to put gas in my rodeo. Anything else breaks I am scrwed. And also just in general who wants to wheel. If more people want to wheel, I will gladly go and wheel the lighter trails with you guys.

I just know ohio sucks for 4 wheeling since there is no good set aside places to take trucks.

So wheeling is an option, but I was just trying to be general and see what everyone wanted first. :D

Wellsville looks to be 3 hours from Delaware,4 Hours from Piketon. It is right on the ohio border. that is the only place I know of that is decent.

So yeah, I guess my original thought that it was 2.5hours was a little off. :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Van said:
I might be able to make this... although the weekend after would be better... don't know if I'll be driving the truck or car. :?
Im down for either of the weekends. Your gonna be in Ohio soon? :D

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So.

Darren, are you available next weekend? Or is this the best weekend for you?

Van like wise for this weekend. Are you available or is next weekend best?

I can do either weekend, I just need to know from you fellas.

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Van said:
I won't be up there till the following weekend (8th)... don't know if Darren could make it then. :?
That weekend I will have to look into... will let you guys know

·
Premium Member
4,350 Posts
I wish I was not so dag gone busy... I am not to far from you guys.

cheers
-Ian :blackeye:

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Van said:
I won't be up there till the following weekend (8th)... don't know if Darren could make it then. :?
dman4486 said:
That weekend I will have to look into... will let you guys know
Cool, just let us know!

imamonstertruck said:
I wish I was not so dag gone busy... I am not to far from you guys.

cheers
Feel free to come up and join us! always time to spend with some zu fellas 8)

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
I'm in Morgantown WV. Not too far away, about 4 hours.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bigpoppax2 said:
I'm in Morgantown WV. Not too far away, about 4 hours.
The more the merrier! :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Woah, almost missed this thread.

Count me in!

If we're wheeling, I'm pretty certain that something's gonna break on the front end of my rodeo
But I'm willing to accept that :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lagwagon said:
Woah, almost missed this thread.

Count me in!

If we're wheeling, I'm pretty certain that something's gonna break on the front end of my rodeo
But I'm willing to accept that :mrgreen:
Wheel yourself on over to whatever park we think is good enough. Highbanks seems good. has lots of picnic/grill areas. I can bring some drinks unless you guys want beers and stuf...then I can bring chips. :lol:

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
I should be good for either weekend... or we can do both :twisted:

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
So has this been put off till next weekend? Need to know so I can figure out my weekend...

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dman4486 said:
So has this been put off till next weekend? Need to know so I can figure out my weekend...
Lets do next sunday. That way Van can be here. There are several parks, But I will be honest, anything on the south side of columbus is...uhh... ghetto fabulous. So we can do Pickerington Ponds Metro Park, which is a nice one and would have some cool spots for staged photos. Or Highbanks Metro Park. a Huge Park, really nice.

Either or is fine with me.

·
Premium Member
4,350 Posts
So the possible date would be the 8th? I would not be able to commit but there is chance I may be able to get away.

cheers

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
imamonstertruck said:
So the possible date would be the 8th? I would not be able to commit but there is chance I may be able to get away.

cheers
I would say this date is set and stone. Only something drastic could change it. :)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts