Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, just wondering if anyone can help me. I had to change the tps on my trooper today, went to start it and it would just spin over. Did not crank. Started looking around and found a blue wire broke laying down by the fuel rail. Can't figure out were it goes to fix it. Please can someone help me. Thanks

·
Registered
95 Posts
Lots of blue wires in there. A pic would be nice but it might be the one that is supposed to go to the condenser. Its a silver cylinder about 1/2" in diameter and 1 " long by the coil.

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Sounds like the blue wire from the power transistor to the coil. Sounds like it broke from the coil end. If it was the transistor end, you wouldn't see it up there.

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
The transistor is attached to the passenger side bottom of intake. The attachment is with 2 small bolts and the attachment makes the ground side of the circuit. Easiest to view through the passenger side wheel well. Some folks mount it on the valve cover believing it will not receive the heat it does in its factory location. It's not a capacitor at all. You may or may not have a small condenser mounted near the coil. Believe those 2 small bolts are 6mm hex. A cut or broken wire would not have removed the 2 attaching bolts. Got a pic?

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.