Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
New Desktop background! THANKS! lol

That is an awesome picture. I wish i had the chance, skill, funds, and all the other stuff I dont have to even take pictures like that. 8)

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
This is a great picture.

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
Very cool pic...although the mind shudders to think of the salt bath those trucks are getting.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
ImpulseRocket89 said:
I wish i had the chance, skill, funds, and all the other stuff I dont have to even take pictures like that. 8)
Like my Uncle used to say, "You can wish in one hand and s**t in the other... guess which hand fills up first?"

I saw an interview with Eric Clapton once, somebody said offhand "Man I wish I could play guitar as good as you." He responded, "Well if you practiced for 6+ hours a day, everyday, for 30+ years like I have, I bet you could. We all wish we could do amazing things without putting any effort in to it."

Point is, you COULD get the gear and the skills to take pictures like that, but it ain't gonna be wishing that makes it happen, it's gonna be hard work, dedication and practice.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
BigSwede said:
Very cool pic...although the mind shudders to think of the salt bath those trucks are getting.
Just another winter morning commute in MD!

Beautiful photo!

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
squatch said:
BigSwede said:
Just another winter morning commute in MD,PA, OH, WV, VA, NY, MA, CT, RI,VT,NH,ME and the rest of the rust belt!

Beautiful photo!
fixed :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
546 Posts
Sags said:
ImpulseRocket89 said:
I wish i had the chance, skill, funds, and all the other stuff I dont have to even take pictures like that. 8)
Like my Uncle used to say, "You can wish in one hand and s**t in the other... guess which hand fills up first?"

I saw an interview with Eric Clapton once, somebody said offhand "Man I wish I could play guitar as good as you." He responded, "Well if you practiced for 6+ hours a day, everyday, for 30+ years like I have, I bet you could. We all wish we could do amazing things without putting any effort in to it."

Point is, you COULD get the gear and the skills to take pictures like that, but it ain't gonna be wishing that makes it happen, it's gonna be hard work, dedication and practice.
Yea, and I firmly believe in "Nothing is impossible, just improbable and unlikely" but it is immensely unlikely that I will ever have the spare cash to take some random trip to Bolivia and spend weeks down there just to find shots like that. The camera I could work out. Skills can be learned. Finances are a little different.

BTW, you are talking to somebody that plays 5 different instruments and is working on mastering the 6th. I know what practice and patience are all about. :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.