Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

What is the best way to lift my 96 trooper by 4 inches?

Body lift, suspension lift, etc etc? I haven't found aby kits online

I do moderate snow and super light trail, nothing crazy.

Thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Old Man Emu and Calmini will have what you're looking for.

Throw some larger tires in along with the suspension lift and you'll get the 4" you're looking for.

You can put a body lift on as well if you're coming up short.

NAES

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
For moderate snow, super light trail runs & nothing crazy you don't need a lift. This trooper will do all that in stock form with ease. Larger tires 33" will fit with out a lift. By adding only 33" tires will also add ground clearance and you will snap many many less CVs in the process.

·
Super Moderator
2,866 Posts
Shawn Anthony said:
For moderate snow, super light trail runs & nothing crazy you don't need a lift. This trooper will do all that in stock form with ease. Larger tires 33" will fit with out a lift. By adding only 33" tires will also add ground clearance and you will snap many many less CVs in the process.
He didn't ask if he needed a lift or not.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
mudoilngears said:
Shawn Anthony said:
He didn't ask if he needed a lift or not.
I fully understand that. Im informing this person that a lift for his intended use is not nessary. then identified alternatives and why this route is a viable option..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.