Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I talked to a buddy of mine at the local tire/front end shop yesterday and I mentioned that I would like to have a body lift on my Trooper, but the only one I've found is a 3". That is too much for my liking. He told me that they had dozens upon dozens of miscellaneous lift parts in the back. There were a PILE of fiberglass lift blocks, radiator brackets, bumper brackets, some steering extension shafts, etc. He told me that I could HAVE whatever of it that I wanted. I could round me up enough 1 or 2 inch spacers, but I don't know what else I would need. This is my question...What all comes with the body lift for the 1st gen Troopers? I'm only gonna do prolly 2", but I want the parts in case I need them. Steering extension? radiator brackets? bumper brackets? Thanks.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I think for 1" you might not need anything else. Not sure what 2" requires. You definately don't need the steering extension. Radiator mounts...I dunno if you need em a lot of people just remove the lower fan shroud though and let it sit lower. Bumper brackets you probably want. Fuel filler hose is probably fine. 2" may require lengthening/ welding the shifters. I guess you gotta find someone thats done a 2" lift on a trooper and find out for sure. Yah thats a lotta help huh :wink:

mike
________
TZR250

1 - 2 of 2 Posts