Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have another question for you I hope you can help me with. After breaking my Banjo bolt today trying to bleed my brakes, I figured I'm most likely in the wrong place. Could you please tell me where the bleeder screw is on my 96 Rodeo 4X4 brakes?- (all discs-w-ABS) That is a zirc fitting on the top of the caliper housing isn't it-with the little rubber cap on it-?Ignorantly Blissful--

ToddZ

·
Registered
81 Posts
Toddz said:
....... That is a zirc fitting on the top of the caliper housing isn't it-with the little rubber cap on it-?Ignorantly Blissful--
Well it's not a Zerk fitting per se, but it looks a little bit like one. Yes it is on the brake caliper and they normally have a little rubber dust cap on them. It should be near the top of the caliper(so air can escape). Use a box end wrench on the stupid thing. You'll probably strip it if you try to use an open end.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dave-
Thanks so much for your help! So the thing that looks like a zerc fitting is the bleed screw-correct? I really appreciate your help! Thanx Again!

ToddZ

·
Registered
123 Posts
Howdy. Hey guys. Just wanted to add that if you are looking for a flare nut wrench or line wrench, Snap-On is the only brand to own. Trust me here. I've got Craftsman, SK, Matco, and Mac. The only line wrenches worth their salt are the ones from Snap-On. My 2 cents.

-Kevin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.