Votes: 4 11.1%
  • other (please post)

Votes: 2 5.6%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not buyin til about xmas, so i have time to be influenced. i think black looks better with bigger tires and maybe a small lift, but i have neither and will not be getting either for quite some time.

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Once you go black, you never go back... or at least I havent :D

cheers
-Ian :blackeye:

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
7 votes for black and 0 for other? i do like the black, but the polished came up as an after thought. i can get the black for $40 somethin or $50somethin, vs $70 for the polished, so thats aplus!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I would definately go black, especially with the color of your Trooper. I think it will look SICK!!!!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hadnt thought of that. but if you look at the pic in my sig, the front wheel almost looks body color. im looking to replace these rims anyway because of roadrash.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Tarnish from brake dust & road grime can be removed with a good cleaning dip. Which is generally part of the prep for powder coating, I think. If they are really chewed up though I wouldn't put the $ into it. In that case I change my vote to.... Your fav can of spray paint, after air craft cleaner eats all the grime.

~psguardian

·
Registered
645 Posts
black, but different tires :p

·
Registered
433 Posts
Black, and you can DIY for cheap ;)

Never liked black until this past year, but on the right truck (1st gen Trooper's included) they look great.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
BLACK SATIN ANODIZED SNOWFLAKES would be outstanding!

IMHO,

GB :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts