·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Post them up!!!! :D

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Bikesrcool said:
ok so i got a lot going on now. Built a roof rack, got a cb, and i have been saving for the sas. also I got a new sub.

pic's will be up tomorrow after work
im so excited u will be proud
edited to every one else can under stand you kido :?

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
jeremy_worden said:
Bikesrcool said:
Hello, I hope everyone's having a good day today. I have been really busy lately saving for my SAS but I wanted you know I built a new roof rack, bought a CB Radio to talk to other cars with, and I got a new Subwoofer.

Although I'm really excited right now, I'll take some pictures after work tomorrow to prove I'm not lying to you, In fact I think it will make you proud.
edited to every one else can under stand you kido :?
Grammar, Punctuation, and propercase added.

OK, Joke aside - Lets see some pictures!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
edited to every one else can under stand you kido
Did you mean to write edited so everyone....?
:D

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
LOL come on guys. Looking forward to some pics.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Yah, I wanna see your rack!

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
with friends like these... :roll:

·
Registered
606 Posts
Mediamonkey11 said:
if it was a chick i'd be sayin the same thing lol

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Keep it clean. And Dude he a guy!!!

Sorry couldn't resist :) :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :)
Just bored waiting for PICTURES!!!

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
I like your sub hold down :lol: Rack looks alright from the pics.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
rack looks good :wink: :)

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
sweet. hope you dont need the spare any time soon. i hated mine when it was on the roof.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
looks good. Personally, I like the spare tire that hangs off the tail gate look myself but the roof rack looks like it will hold up better than my $350 safari roof rack I bought. It was tack welded together at best, looks good but I never really used it at all. Though it did hold 3 37x14.5 toyos on rims up there pretty good. But at 30mph headwinds and 50 mph gusts I got such bad gas milage. lol. Roll this up into your build thread to keep the process going all in one easy to find thread.

And I can honestly say, your getting really into years before I did on learning how to fab and what not. I was still thinking mudding was cool back at your age. And for the most part your coming along well from where you first started on here in probably skills, both personal and on the fabrication side.

But one thing you forgot to do, and I cant stress this enough is, pics of the girl or it didnt happen. Im just saying... :lol:

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.