Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting to do research for the best wheel/tire combo if I was to get a three inch suspension lift on my '04 Rodeo (no body lift). What would be the best wheel size (including the backspacing) and tire size combo? I'm confused on the backspacing and my bolt pattern. What tire size do you recommend? Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok... if I get the OME 912 lift, and use my stock wheels, will 265/75R16's fit with no trimming?

Also, is there a diff in height between OME 912 and OME 929? or is it just firmness?

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
ok... if I get the OME 912 lift, and use my stock wheels, will 265/75R16's fit with no trimming?
NO, the 265/75/16's will not fit without at least some minor trimming. All of the trimming will be inside the fenderwell so it won't be seen.

If you don't want to trim then you can use a 265/70/16.

But you will need the 912's either way.

The 929's are really just for people that want to tow, or really just want a stiff rear ride.

Joe

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies everyone. I talked to Matt today (took time to discuss, nice customer service 8) ) he mentioned the 912's give about a 2-2.5 lift, the 929 is the same height, but a heavier spring rate, the 913 is about a 1-1.5 lift, and the 919 is taller, heavier spring rate 2.5-3.5 lift. The spring numbers don't match height. I hope I got that all right :). Anyway, I'm thinking about the 912's and some minor trimming. I'll probably purchase the springs in a couple weeks and wait to install when the stock tires are shot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.