Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are other people using for replacement windshield wiper blades? I've been using trico neoform beam blades for years and they're awesome but before I go out and buy more neoforms, was wondering if there was anything brand new out there in the last year that are notable and I should take a look at? I gotta buy new wipers for all 4 vehicles before winter!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
I just put some RainX Winter blades on my Rodeo. A little pricy. But I live in Colorado and snow can be a bitch on regular wiper blades sometimes. They work great.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
jeff618 said:
What are other people using for replacement windshield wiper blades? I've been using trico neoform beam blades for years and they're awesome but before I go out and buy more neoforms, was wondering if there was anything brand new out there in the last year that are notable and I should take a look at? I gotta buy new wipers for all 4 vehicles before winter!!
Hey...you seem to have a deep fascination with Trico wiper blades...

How much of a kick-back do you get every time someone clicks the link in your post above?

·
Registered
928 Posts
I always use the bracket less ones, they're far superior... I switched between the Bosch and the rain-x and the Bosch last longer for only $2 more or so
But they do an excellent job!

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I'm running rain-x on my first gens. They've been fine. Course, the firs gen's windshield is basically flat too.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
electricpuppyboy said:
jeff618 said:
Hey...you seem to have a deep fascination with Trico wiper blades...

How much of a kick-back do you get every time someone clicks the link in your post above?
For real. Get a life jeff618. You're not even a spam bot which makes it REALLy sad. So yeah, like I said, RAIN-X blades are perfect. Way better than trico neoform blades. :lol:

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I'm also running Rain-X on my 2nd gen Rodeo, so far they have been great.

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
ran the rainx on my rodeo for like a year and a half and now those same wipers are on the trooper.

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
Spammers S*ck!!! :evil: :x

Moderators please ban this spammer from the site! :twisted:

·
Registered
676 Posts
RainX FTW!

Spammers suck...

-Robert

·
Registered
268 Posts
well from the general consensus I think the rainx are are win.

looks like your trico neoblah blah blades are no selling...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts