Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to get started again writing your supposedly elected leaders and tell them to kiss your grits. 1st they are driving us all to the point of bankruptcy now they want to make sure we don't have the means to get our money back.
http://blogs.forbes.com/larrybell/2011/ ... p-in-arms/

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
This is really something. Doubt it'll make much progress, least I hope not, the UN is pretty weak without us acting as their police force.

Our citizens are better armed than some countries, that's why. Can you imagine if some country tried to invade, it's not the military they'd need to worry about.

Hard to squeeze a country that's too wild and dangerous. They are trying though.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I predict civil war if they try to enforce this. I'll be damned if I'm giving up my guns without a fight. Definitely going to buy as many stripped lowers as I can before this goes into effect if it gets passed, those things will be selling for ****loads if they get grandfathered in.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Yea thats not going to happen.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Unless the American people wake up, this country will cease to exist within 50 years. America will self-destruct under it's own weight.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You know what they say, "when guns are outlawed I'm buying a CNC mill"!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.