Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
We would like some input on what you would like to see on a new banner when we migrate the community to the new software next month. Let us know any suggestions you would like to see featured on the new banner.

-You can submit your high res images here and creative will review them to see what will work with the layout.
-Note that the images must be your own work and non-copyrighted.
-Please submit well-lit and high-resolution images of your vehicle

By submitting your photos you agree to have planetisuzoo.com have full authority to use the photos in a creative way.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
That's a good point. I'd be a lot more motivated to create custom stuff to show off for the community if I were able to share in the spoils that other people make off my blood and sweat.

·
Registered
Original owner, 1983 P'up LS (diesel)
2,691 Posts
Maybe a collage of all the site members flipping them off would be appropriate.

Jack

·
Super Moderator
2,351 Posts
Ok, so when comments are made about the banner @AG_Admin keeps justifying it by pointing us to this thread.

@AG_Admin, Please answer the questions posed here, and indicate what resolution and formats you need. Let's move this forward.

Reactions: JoeIsuzu

·
Administrator
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The images need to be full size and have the highest resolution available. Once images are submitted, our design folks can look at what they can and can't work with. They may also reach out to folks once images are shared to ask for the original if it is available. As mentioned above, it must be your own image.

- Cricket

·
Registered
90 Posts
I think this photos sums up what being an Isuzu owner is all about. How did you source the current photos?

To give you some context, the two Isuzu dmax you have pictured on the right are not available in the US market. Never have been, probably won't ever be. The suv on the left is a Chevy trailblazer/envoy badged as a Isuzu. Basically you picked the least relevant cars for the photo. If you just use your same method to aquire those photos but search instead for an Isuzu trooper(bighorn, slx, jackaroo etc.), rodeo(wizard, rodeo sport) or an amigo(MU) you will find much more relevant vehicles. These are Isuzu SUVs that have made people love the lineup. Hope that helps you find more relevant photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
@Assport96 there was and may still be a contingent of folks from Oz on the board and South America, central America etc. where the Dmax was available.
I'd say we post up a Dmax, a Rodeo or Amigo because those were all fronteras or MU wizards everywhere else and a Trooper and call it a day.
@AG_Admin you want us to post them here?

I have a bunch. How about a muddy wet all Isuzu shot? New photo by Lorenzo Morales

:cool:

·
Administrator
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Post what you have please, as long as you to the pictures. :)

- Cricket

·
Registered
90 Posts
@Assport96 there was and may still be a contingent of folks from Oz on the board and South America, central America etc. where the Dmax was available.
I'd say we post up a Dmax, a Rodeo or Amigo because those were all fronteras or MU wizards everywhere else and a Trooper and call it a day.

I have a bunch. How about a muddy wet all Isuzu shot? New photo by Lorenzo Morales

I agree. The dmax is acceptable though still not as applicable considering this is a US based forum. I think trooper amigo rodeo are the iconic vehicles and surely makeup the majority of the membership.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Great photo btw Lorenzo. Looks like a fun day

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Great-looking rig, I'd vote for that one! We also need a nice Gen-1 Trooper. Maybe a Spacecab or something similar to round out the visuals, eh? Even a Gen 2 Trooper would look good on the banner, better than the Ascender or whatever it is.

·
Registered
1989 Trooper R/S
4,143 Posts
If you need a Gen one RS feel free to use this one
Wheel Automotive side marker light Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle
Wheel Automotive side marker light Automotive parking light Tire Car

·
Administrator
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

@lorenzo816, the picture with the trucks all side by side, is that the original image? I am just double-checking to see if that is the highest resolution available.

- Cricket

1 - 18 of 18 Posts