Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok... 95 rodeo, been doing some minor mods as many of you know...

did the ball joint flip after a small lift a few weeks ago... didn't go as smoothly as planned, but once i did the first side, the other side was cake.

anyhoo.. in doing the flip, i found that some of my ball joints(upper and lower) have busted seals and are loosing grease, and the general condition is poor looking, and i'm hearing squeaking from the front end over bumps which I am somewhat assuming is the ball joints.

I NEED to do an alignment, since I recently cranked the T-bars AND flipped the joints, not to mention, an alignment hasn't been done since i bought it 30k ago, and how knows how long before that- I've noticed my tires aren't wearing evenly and I need to do the alignment soooooon... the problem... is that I don't want to do an alignment, with worn out ball joint, and have to redo the alignment after new joints are put in.

the big problem- is that, these little buggers are EXPENSIVE... omg... I can't believe how much these things cost... best price I have found is about $50 a piece. direct from an isuzu dealer is ~$100 each. so, at least $200 plus tax for 4 joints, and I still have to do the work myself.. I feel like i am getting bent over with no vasoline if I buy these little things at that price.. I found a wholseller online that sells em for ~$11/each (uppers).. but i can't order wholesale because i have no intension of a HUGE order (over $500) and I don't have a business name.(though i have a buddy who could lend me a hand in that department)...

anyhoo.... the QUESTion... is.. has anyone found a good source for ball joints, that sells them at a price that wouldn't leave me expecting them to be gold plated? Or should I just bite the $200+ bullet and do it? credit card is seeing a lot of use latally and i really hate to spend this much.

·
Registered
763 Posts
give the guy a yell:

Ara Bulunmaz <[email protected]> wrote: Hi there, I do have all these, here are some prices.

Lower ball Joints-------$ 36.99 /Pair

Outer tie Rods------$ 29.99 /pair

Inner tie rods---------$ 29.99 / pair

I'll get back to you with the upper ball joint prices, I just have to double check with my supplier. Thanks for the inquiry&#8230;

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sweet thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.