Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,580 Posts
I know it’s always something, but this time there are TWO things preventing me from attending…

#1: In its present condition, my junk wouldn’t make the trip unless it was towed there
(but hopefully that one will be remedied soon)…

#2: November 12th just happens to be a ‘milestone’ birthday for Miss Kathy
(a figure ending in Zero â€" to which I risk heinous bodily harm if divulged)

I've gotta be here in order to kidnap her away from the ‘Oh Lordy’ / Black Balloon party that someone in the family is almost certainly intending to throw… And NO, a surprise 4-wheeling trip won’t cut it! :lol:

Who knows â€" maybe I’ll make it to the next Badlands get-together.

Have fun & take lots of pix!

Cheers!
Smiley

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can appreciate your situation!

Oh well, get your junk repaired and keep an eye out...Maybe Harlan, KY would be closer to you, or perhaps Jellico, TN. A friend and I are looking to make a trip that way late in the winter...maybe February?

I'll take lots-o-pix of the MWIOR group at the Badlands...it is sure to be a good time. I'm most anxious to see Kasia's VX on the trail...that thing just looks MEAN!

·
Registered
108 Posts
I know this is an old post, but what are the Badlands like out there in IN??? I'll be moving out the Fishers from Denver late this year, and I'm really looking forward to stopping by there to see how it is! Their website shows some pretty cool terrain! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.