Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost a 3.5 hour wait on the highway because the company who controls it decided they won't accept money either cash on the toll. I have to buy a freaking sticker to get access on the highway. The trooper today have one now, and the soul is next. What a rip off to spend almost $20 ($10 for the
sticker and $10 for money use) and the payment of $1.75 of the toll. I hope the system gets better because I always use the highway on long trips and company reunions.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
That sucks big time. There's no way in hell i'd live somewhere where you have to pay to drive on the interstate. Paying to park is another no go in my book.

·
Registered
11,467 Posts
At least the toll road here is easy to deal with. They just take pics of your license plate and a month or so later you get a bill which you can either send a check or pay by credit card online. I use it sometimes just because its close by and I avoid all the traffic on the main interstates that way.

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Gizmo42 said:
At least the toll road here is easy to deal with. They just take pics of your license plate and a month or so later you get a bill which you can either send a check or pay by credit card online. I use it sometimes just because its close by and I avoid all the traffic on the main interstates that way.
And if you steal Mike's license plate, you don't even have to pay! :D

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
protetype said:
black98rodeo said:
That sucks big time. There's no way in hell i'd live somewhere where you have to pay to drive on the interstate. Paying to park is another no go in my book.
you don't pay taxes? dork.
You know what I mean, stupid! Toll booths. :lol:

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
black98rodeo said:
You know what I mean, stupid! Toll booths. :lol:
Sheesh, so mean! Jerk! :D and Joe, shutup.. don't give him ideas on stealing my plates. I prefer to avoid the toll highway here as well. I'd rather drive the couple extra minutes on the other highways than pay ridiculous tolls on a crappy tollway.

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Gizmo42 said:
Thats what I do in Florida.

·
Registered
11,467 Posts
pay ridiculous tolls on a crappy tollway.
The rates arent that bad. From quincy to i-25 is about $3. From i-70 to 85 its about $5. Very much worth it to me to avoid all the traffic on i-70 and i-25. And the road is in much better condition. Besides, you can get from Aurora to Dacono in about 15 minutes that way if drive fast enough lol.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
jwood1016 said:
Gizmo42 said:
If I did that here, you get slapped with a $48 fine.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dae said:
jwood1016 said:
Gizmo42 said:
If I did that here, you get slapped with a $48 fine.
Do that here and you get a nice fine of $100 plus the toll charge.
They finally realized one lane isn't enough.... I hope the next days get better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts