Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any complaints with this site? never ordered from them before.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,284 Posts
Two_squirrels said:
any complaints with this site? never ordered from them before.
I can tell you that they have spammed some websites.

Kind of takes them off the table, in my view.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
have free shipping on large orders (i.e. my new soft top).

on a side note, anyone know of a place to get cheap brake dust shields? 50 bucks seems a bit pricey for a pair..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,672 Posts
I suppose cheap "dust shields" might be fabricated from pie tins! Actually, if only appearance is governing factor, then you might investigate those pads touted to be "dust free". Dust shields tend to inhibit what little air flow there is around the rotor. IMHO, I like to give heat every chance to escape, allowing less brake fade.

GB :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
went with 4wheelparts instead: bestop replacement top for the amigo was 50 bucks cheaper than anywhere else, plus free shipping.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
925 Posts
Thanks for showing me that 4wheelparts.com site. Now i can get all new rims :D lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,404 Posts
RandyAM said:
Thanks for showing me that 4wheelparts.com site. Now i can get all new rims :D lol
That company actually has a retail store here in Nashville. They are kind of snubby to isuzus in there but it was a fun store.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
925 Posts
stusvend said:
RandyAM said:
Thanks for showing me that 4wheelparts.com site. Now i can get all new rims :D lol
That company actually has a retail store here in Nashville. They are kind of snubby to isuzus in there but it was a fun store.
i figure if i say its for a toyota (same bolt pattern) they wont shun me to badly :p
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top